Choosing the right WordPress theme matters a lot when it comes to making websites or blogs for serious real estate business. The content does matter but a representation of the content matters more as viewers are attracted to catchy design, ease of use, smooth navigation, graphics, animations and of course the loading time of a website. Now there are so many themes available for the purpose that it can be quite confusing to choose the one best suited for your requirement.
We are going to discuss some of the features that you have to keep in mind while choosing a WordPress theme for your real estate business and then enlist some amazing themes which can fulfill these criteria. Because it goes without saing that houses in Dayton and houses in Dubai will require a different approach.
Some features that you must look for in a real-estate website theme:
- Fully Responsive Design: This ensures that your website will work well irrespective of the screen size.
- Retina Ready Icons: In simple words, retina ready means very high resolution. You must ensure that the icons available in the theme are retina ready because when someone opens your site in a smaller screen size like mobiles or tablets then it could be harder to click or even recognize the small icons.
- SEO Friendly: The theme itself should be search engine friendly to help your site climb to the top easily.
- Demo Content: It can be little tough for beginners to set up a theme and thus make sure to choose one that comes with intuitive demo content.
- Google Map Integration: This is to make sure that the viewers can trace the exact location of properties sold by you.
- Contact Pages: These are required for very obvious reasons.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Your website should be at least accessible from all popular browsers and their versions.
- Social Media Integration: You can always go for adding so many plugins available to serve this purpose but that can possibly increase your sites loading time which is a big drawback. So you better go for something which already includes this feature.
- Frontend Management: This will allow the users to manage the site easily through the frontend agent management system.
SEE ALSO: Best Guide to Create Your First Website
Multiple layouts, color schemes, header styles, property listing layouts and other such criteria should be checked according to your preference. You must also keep in mind that usually the website’s basic view is not changed very often. So this means that if you choose a particular kind of setting once it is not going to change very soon. Thus, if you select a theme and suppose it does not have many variations in terms of layouts, colors or other such things then you can surely go it, given that you really like the theme and other orientations related to it.
Some awesome themes are listed below.
This is a really flexible theme with powerful features like advanced search and mapping, co-listing support, revolution sliders, RTL support and much more. It is easy to customize and gives you lots of space to add more functionalities in your site.
This theme has multiple gallery templates, easy to use Meta boxes, property attachment and sub properties listings, responsive design, Visual Composer plugin and much more. Moreover it comes with Google reCAPTCHA API integration on all contact forms in the theme. It has a clean user interface to allow smooth browsing experience and allows complete translation of any page with WMPL plugin inclusion.
This template is coded with HTML5 and styled with CSS3. It is basically meant for companies dealing with architectures and planning of houses. It comes with working contact form, wide, boxed, framed, rounded layout, scroll animation, Mega menu, easy property listings and much more. Built on the popular Bootstrap framework, it is easy to customize and use even for beginners.
This theme has a fully responsive and very catchy theme with powerful features like auto-complete search, advanced properties filter, custom colors, multi-lingual support etc. It comes with tons of useful shortcodes, to help you built elements for your website quickly and easily.
This theme is fully documented and comes with one click demo import which is very intuitive and easy to understand. Its fast loading feature and huge data support make it really optimized for large enterprises as well as simple and small ones. It has boxed and wide layout options. Some useful plugins like Visual Composer, revolution slider, ultimate VC addons are included in this theme.
The themes are not listed in any particular order. It is based on personal recommendations as well as ratings and reviews. You can possibly find even better one than the enlisted themes but we hope that this article helps you select the one that is most useful for your website.