GetResponse Vs. AWeber Vs. MailChimp – Email Marketing Tools War
It is important to choose the best email marketing service for effective email marketing. And many email marketers know this thing perfectly. So, they choose the best email marketing service for their marketing needs. Experienced marketers know which marketing service is the best according to their needs of email marketing. But newbies, who don’t know how to choose the best email marketing service and which to choose, get confused with top email marketing services. There are three companies who provide top-class email marketing service, named as, GetResponse, AWeber and MailChimp.
These are the top email marketing service providers in the market. So, almost every newbie gets confused while choosing from these services. After facing the same problem in the starting days of my email marketing career, I decided to do a brief review of these three email marketing companies, i.e., GetResponse VS. AWeber VS. MailChimp. Here’s the review of these three services which will help you to choose the best service.
GetResponse VS. AWeber VS. MailChimp
MailChimp is fairly good email marketing service. They offer free service for those who have less than 2,000 email subscribers, but, there’s one limitation on this plan, you’re not able to send more than 12,000 emails per month.
- i) Autoresponder feature of MailChimp is fairly easy to use. You can set up follow up email in and it will be sent to new subscribers whenever they complete a specified task, example, after completing the subscription.
- ii) The Pricing structure of MailChimp is very straightforward. There are three categories of plans named as “Entrepreneur”, which is free to subscribe. The second plan is “Growing Business”, in which there are plans which can handle up to 600,000 subscribers. And third is “High Volume Sender” which is for those who send emails to more than 600,000 subscribers.
Plans in “Growing Business” category starts from $10 per month which is able to handle 500 subscribers. The second plan will cost you $15 per month with ability to handle 1,000 subscribers. There are more plans in this category with which you can handle up to 600,000 subscribers.
2) GetResponse Features:
With its simple user interface and affordable pricing plans, GetResponse is a wonderful email marketing service provider. They offer a high-class service with years of experience in this field. They offer some interesting and useful features for everyone’s needs.
- i) Advanced Analytics: This Advanced Analytics feature will tell you the deep statistics of your email campaign. With advanced analytics, you can know the details like Total Delivered emails, total opened emails, actions taken by subscribers, etc.
- ii) Email templates: GetResponse has a collection of over 500 email templates which can be used to design your emails. These templates are highly customizable as per your needs.
- iii) The highly active customer support staff of GetResponse will help you with any problem with GetResponse. GetResponse has 24/7 active customer support staff which can help you through Phone Support, Live Chat and Email.
- iv) GetResponse has many affordable subscription plans. These plans are well designed according to the needs of every type of email marketers. Their first email marketing plan starts from $15 per month and ends at $450 per month. You can get additional 10% discount on an annual subscription.
3) AWeber Features:
AWeber is the email marketing service which is used by many big bloggers and marketers. They have some wonderful features which are really useful. Here are some core features of AWeber’s service.
- i) 99% email Deliverability:
AWeber can deliver 99% of your emails without any issue. This number is very good if you have a large email subscriber base. With their content filtering tool, you can check and filter your emails to be safe from triggering the spam filter of any mailing service.
- ii) Sign Up Forms: AWeber provides various sign up form templates which can be embedded on your website to capture subscribers. They have templates with form animations and effects which look very attractive.
- iii) Customer Support: AWeber has very good customer support staff. In case, you get any problem with AWeber service, their customer support staff can help you via Email support and live chat support. Also, they have a Knowledgebase which contains step by step tutorials to solve common problems.
- iv) Pricing: AWeber has slightly expensive plans than any other email marketing service. Their first plan starts from $19 in which you can handle 500 subscribers. The second plan is priced at $29 which can handle 2,500 subscribers. There are many more plans which can handle 25,000 email subscribers.
These three email marketing service providers provide top-notch service to their customers. But, this doesn’t remove confusion from your mind. So, we have decided the winner of this comparative review. AWeber is a good service provider, but they don’t have affordable plans. Also, they don’t have a large variety of plans.
MailChimp is also a good service provider. They offer free service for those who have less than 2,000 subscribers. They have some restrictions on this plan. MailChimp is a good option for those who don’t want to spend their money of email marketing service.
On the other hand, GetResponse is a wonderful service provider who offers a bunch of useful features like advanced analytics, HTML email creator, affordable plans, autoresponder and email forms. They are a very good service provider who provides better service than any other email marketing provider.
So, we recommend you to with awesome service of GetResponse for fulfilling all your email marketing needs.